>> Programming[Show More]
I've been programming for a bit more than 5 years. I studied game programming in high school, and then at PlaygroundSquad. I had about six months of internship where I worked at three companies, and now I'm continuing to study game programming at the University of Skövde.
I'm quite well-rounded when it comes to game programming, but I've specialized in graphics programming and engine architecture.
- 3 years of consistent C++ which is my preferred language.
- Some experience working with C# in Unity, XNA, and with .NET.
- Started with Java for about 3 years, but no recent experience.
- Been using Python sparsly, mostly for helper scripts.
- Some other scripting languages such as LUA and ActionScript.
- GLSL and HLSL.
>> Platforms and API's
- Worked with Playstation 4 on 3 projects.
- Worked with XBOX One once.
- Some experience with VR games.
- Worked with Android on several occasions.
- Some experience with Linux development.
- OpenGL and DirectX.
- Havok physics engine.
- Unreal Engine 4.
- TenGine (PlaygroundSquad's in-house engine)
- My own engines.
>> Programming Areas
- Engines and subsystems.
- Client-server networking.
- Audio programming.
>> Other Skills
- Version control with GIT, HG, SVN, and Perforce.
>> Music[Show More]
I've played guitar for about 11 years and for the last 7 years I've recorded and produced my own music.
I started with writing a lot of metal music, but later progressed into some more orchestral and symfonic stuff.
As for software I use Cubase in combination with a lot of East West libraries. I also use a lot of Toontrack software for guitar tones, mixing, and also their piano and organ VST's.